110 - English, February
By the end of this workshop the learner will be able to understand the threat to privacy from online exposure and assess the digital footprint of their activities. We will also discuss the use of tools to reduce exposure by implementing strategies to manage their online identity. You will also be able to apply requirements-based analysis to secure online activities according to your needs.
- By the end of the workshop the learner will have:
- Increased awareness of cyber security concerns
- Knowledge of tools and procedures to enhance digital privacy
- Forward outlook on additional countermeasures
GC employees at all levels who wish to become more familiar with the cyber security landscape and become knowledgeable on how to protect classified and sensitive information on GC networks
In order to maximize the benefits of the hands-on exercises, participants are encouraged to have the following information handy on the day of the workshop:
- List of email addresses, currently or formerly used by the attendee
- List of online service accounts, currently or formerly used by the attendee
As the workshop is conducted in an unclassified setting, participants are encouraged to bring in a personal device for the exercises (cell phone, tablet, laptop).