255 - English, June
255 - English, September
255 - French, November
In this course, learners will familiarize themselves with the various navigational menus of this Secure Communications Interoperability Protocol (SCIP) device to gain the skills and knowledge to effectively use the OMNI.
- Review and relate applicable Security Awareness
- Create Terminal Administrator (TA) and Authentic User (AU) roles
- Load Type 1 key and establish Secure Voice and Data calls
All Government of Canada (GC) departments and their contractors, who handle, distribute, account for, store or use the OMNI.
- Course 240 – Data Transfer Device (DTD); or
- Course 245 – Secure DTD 2000 System (SDS); or
- Course 275 – Simple Key Loader (SKL).
This course is available as SCIP Computer Based Training (CBT) on request. CBT-Free.