281 - English, 2-4 March
281 - English, 16-18 March
281 - English, May
281 - French, June
281 - English, August
281 - English, October
281 - English, January
This course teaches how to install, configure and maintain TACLANE in an operational environment. The combination of classroom presentations and hands-on exercises gives learners practical experience. This course also includes a complete module of training on the IP version of GEM X.
- Install and configure TACLANE
- Learn about Key Management
- Create Security Policies
- Set up Security Parameters
- Maintain TACLANE
- Manage TACLANE using GEM X
All Government of Canada (GC) departments, technical authorities, Communications Security (COMSEC) custodians, designated COMSEC authorities and contractors who maintain, handle, distribute or use TACLANE products.
- Course 680 - Basic TACLANE [e-learning]
- Personnel attending this course should have a basic knowledge of networking fundamentals, such as:
- Command Prompt command knowledge
- Knowledge of network elements (host, switch, router, server) and their role in a network Topology.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocol Version 4 and how subnetting works
- Understand the set up of a Network Interface Card.
- Understand the 7 layers Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model.